Monday, September 8, 2008

Potty News


Okay, so I haven't shared the news about potty training yet. I wanted to see if it was for real before I jinxed us. We did potty training over Labor Day Weekend--the three day method--no holds barred, hard-core PT. After two days of crying (me crying, not Levi) and cleaning up puddles, and a week of holding our breath, Scott and I are proud to say that Levi is officially a BIG BOY. This is a picture of the only acceptable underwear ON the big boy. So much for all the Cars undies, superheroes undies and Elmo drawers. Maybe they'll get some play someday...
Oh, and here is a picture of his sticker chart from over the weekend. You will see that he took plenty of opportunities to use his potty and get his sticker PRIZE. Fun times...


HIP HIP HOORAY FOR LEVI!


1 comment:

The Cross Family said...

way to go levi and faith. love the underwear. we have that pair and it is one of our favorite. good seeing you this morning!!