Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saturday was another wet, nasty day in Mississippi. But the rain didn't dampen our spirits over the FIRE TRUCK PARADE!!! It was one of the coolest parades I've ever seen. And quite possibly, the loudest. Except for maybe the Orange Bowl Parade in Miami in 1993. :)


Levi was completely transfixed...



I love this pic of him and Lainey, ogling at the fire trucks as they came around the corner...sirens blaring!


This is my favorite picture from the day. I snapped this one when Levi first saw the fire trucks coming down the road. The sirens had been blowing for about 10 minutes as they made their way to Lakeshore Park. But seeing them for the first time...truly amazing. :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are priceless especially the last one. I love it! I knew nothing about this. I wish I had brought Sims. He would have been wide-eyed too! Maybe next year. Glad yall enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

I mean . . . I wish I had taken Sims.

Suzan said...

The Last picture is my FAVORITE! Looks like Scott enjoyed the parade too!