Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funnel Cake and SWIDES!

Despite being nearly three years old, Levi had never had a funnel cake until last weekend. Needless to say, he is a FAN. Anything involving bread and sugar is sure to be a hit with him...and his daddy.


The undisputed highlight of the fair last year and this year was the giant slide. Here is a pic of Scott and Levi after one trip down the green and yellow slide. All smiles...


The pink one was pretty fun, too!


If you squint really hard, you can see some smiles...


The excitement of waiting in line and anticipating the fun is almost too much!

I wish I could've gotten some great action shots, but every one I tried to get was blurry. I'm hoping there might be a new camera in my future...an anniversary/birthday/Christmas/new baby camera, perhaps? :) (Scott, if you're reading this, that's a hint!).




1 comment:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Cute pics and good hint!!! I'm a big fan of funnel cakes as well!!