Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nesting, Photoshop and Counting Down...

I'm not sure what "nesting" is or if I've ever experienced it. Therefore, I'm not sure if I'm experiencing any nesting tendencies that may foreshadow Baby Hill's arrival in the immediate future. Scott and I have, however, rearranged the nursery five times in the past two weeks. Maybe that is an indicator of what's to come. Nevertheless, my doctor has scheduled my induction for January 5th if I don't go into labor before then. We'll just see what shakes out, no pun intended.

I had some nifty photos I was going to post, but those will have to wait. I used my new photoshop to edit them and make them all cool-looking, but they won't load on blogger. If anybody has any advice for me on what I'm doing wrong, please share.

5 days till Christmas! 15 days till we meet Baby Hill! Woot woot!

1 comment:

abbey said...

Faith,
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas. Can't wait to meet the new member of the Hill Family. Love ya, Abbey