Monday, January 3, 2011

A Post in Which I Embrace my Blogging Slacker-Hood (A.K.A. Christmas Eve)

Okay, we really do celebrate Christmas at the Hill house. But one would never know it from our blog since we've been oh-so-busy-we-haven't-had-time-to-breathe-or-get-decent-sleep (GASP)! But we're okay. :)

Before I head into discussions of holiday fun and fare, don't you just LOVE my new blog header? Kara was kind enough to create one for me and cure me of my deep-seeded blog header envy. I just love it. :)

Nanni and Papaw spent the night with us Christmas Eve. We had full-fledged turkey and dressing (dressing courtesy of Nanni), roasted sweet potatoes and peas, followed be an array of pies and Jesus' b'day cake. Then we had a few lap-sits, opened some gifts and petted our kitty. Shiloh LOVES her kitty. And her Papaw. I swear, she says "Papaw" more than she's ever tried to say my name. But I'm not offended.

Levi decided this year Santa needed frosted animal cookies and milk. I think Santa felt slighted last year by a mere snack of goldfish and water, but who's counting?









Looks like we had fun, huh? Stay tuned...maybe I'll get pics of Christmas morning posted in say...February. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love...love..the header!