Monday, May 2, 2011

March for Babies 2011

There are really just too many things to say about Saturday in just one post. Too many pictures to share of too many precious old and new friends. The one thing I regret is not taking a team picture before the walk...so I guess I'll have to share as many photos as I have of Team Aaron's Heart until my blog crashes. :)

We started out the day with a few hitches...a forgotten diaper bag. No top on our tent. But so many pitched in to blow up balloons, hang banners, crepe globes, etc. The weather was so beautiful and shade so perfect that no tent canopy was needed.


Here's a pic of some Hills and Arnolds and one Clark as we wound our way from State Street back around to the Capitol. A good-looking crew!
Sweet new friend Jamie and her precious twin boys. Preemies themselves, I was honored to have these handsome boys walking with us. :) And their lovely mama.

Small group friends Dana and Sean with big Saier. Adding a little humor to the photography process. :)

More to follow...

No comments: