Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

It's really hard to believe Thanksgiving is this week. The fall season has just flown by. I've been trying to exhibit a thankful heart lately--in big and little things--even though I should EVERY day--and it's been nice to enjoy helping Levi learn about thankfulness. He's really in a fun stage of life and I wish I could freeze him right where he is. :)

His Thanksgiving program at PCP was last week. All the kids got to choose their indian name for the event. Levi's indian name is Rainbow. He LOVES rainbows and coloring everything in rainbow colors. The kids sang several songs at their pow wow, my favorite being a little song with motions that talked about being thankful.

Every day is a happy day...


When we say "thank you, God!"



The kids loved doing the sign language and the message of the song was great. :) I think the kids FAVORITE song was the one about 5 fat turkeys. It's REALLY catchy and mommy has been singing it all week long!



I love my little Rainbow indian boy!

No comments: