Friday, February 27, 2009

Personal and a Prodigy

Blogging is becoming a bit more natural to me. To be honest, I began blogging as a sort of way to scrapbook a bit or create a family album to look through as years pass. I am not naturally "artsy craftsy" and the thought of scrapbooking (as some see it) leaves me feeling inept. I am not good with scissors, glue or photo albums. I am not creative. Photos from our wedding and from the births of Levi and Aaron have yet to make it into a scrapbook or album of any kind.

Although our blog is primary to preserve happenings in the Hill life, I may occasionally feel led to make entries that are more personal or thoughtful in nature. I am not promising anything profound, and I will not always pretend that life is perfect. So I hope no one will be disappointed. On that note, I did read today that the Obama administration is totally into Coke products. That was a bit of a relief. There may be hope for our country after all. :)

Getting back to the Hills, this photo was taken last night while Levi was brushing up on his G major scales. It is so refreshing to have borne a musical prodigy.


Just joking. It's a good thing pictures don't playback sound. But he's sure cute to watch.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love to see the little ones making music! It is so fun!