Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron...

I sure do miss this little guy...



...and I love to remember the day he was born. There was celebration in Pennsylvania, Mississippi and even the Ronald McDonald House in NJ where we stayed for so long.


I am sometimes sad when I miss him. But I am sad for me, not for him. Because I know where he is. And because I believe the Truth of what the Bible says about Heaven, I know that he is perfect, healthy and whole and DOES NOT MISS ME, nor does he know a bit of pain. Lord knows he knew pain here, so I am thankful for the perfection and bliss he knows now.

Thank you, Lord, for my sweet son, Aaron.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutiie pie he was! I pray the God of all comfort continues to comfort you each day, and each time you long to hold sweet Aaron. Happy Birthday Aaron!