Friday, February 26, 2010

7 Weeks Update

Well...I had intended to do some monthly updates on Shiloh, but the first month slipped away while I was sleep deprived and hormonally crazed. Now that I have emerged from this fog (thank you, Lord), here is some recent news on Shiloh who turned 7 weeks old this past Tuesday.

Up from her birth weight of 7 lbs, Shiloh weighed 11 lbs 15 oz on Tuesday. No more 0-3 month clothes for this chunky girl! Look at the chins on her...

She loves to eat and lie in her boppy pillow. She also seems to really enjoy bath time.

She has wrist and arm wrinkles visible in this bathtime shot, but we couldn't show the leg rolls b/c this is a G rated blog... Trust me when I assure you that she does not miss a meal.

As you can see above, Levi is still enamored with his little sister. I really think he is an awesome big brother and that his love for Shiloh is amazing. I look forward to the years ahead with my family!


No comments: