Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Aaron's Heart 2011!

Let's raise some money for the March of Dimes! Tshirts will be $16 this year for those of you who will help by using local pickup. Add $5 if you would like your shirt shipped to you. :) Designs will be printed on Gildan 1000 shirts and should be high quality shirts just like last year!



Here's how tshirt purchases will work. I've added a paypal button to the top of my blog. It's reads "Donate Now." If you would like to purchase a shirt this year, simply use paypal to pay for the shirt(s) and send me sizing or shipping instructions through paypal. It should be easier than sending me checks! We had to raise the price of the shirts by $1 to cover paypal fees, but we will still be able to donate a ton of money to the March of Dimes!

Thanks so much for helping us honor the memory of Aaron through this important fundraiser for the March of Dimes! We hope you will walk with us on April 30th!

2 comments:

Suzan said...

What are the available sizes? I want to get G one this year.

Sarah said...

I wish I could be there. It would be awesome!