Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I managed to snap a couple of pics of the new house today at lunchtime. This was the first day in the last week it hasn't been awfully rainy and nasty. These aren't the best pictures, but I do what I can, people. All for you. :)


If any of you are sitting here thinking, "gee, I wonder if all the bedrooms are upstairs..." well...you are RIGHT. I'm hoping that going up and down these stairs forty-seven times a day will help me get in shape! We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

abbey said...

Faith
I am happy for ya'll. The house is beautiful. Just think you will have great leg muscles from the stairs...all without ever leaving home. Hope things work out with the sale of your other home...too.

Suzan said...

Wonderful house! is it Rez Brandon or real Brandon? I know you are going to love it. Right now I am thinking stairs in a house would be a fabulous thing... just came in from a walk with Gracie... since it was finally decent weather! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

The house is beautiful! I hope y'all are getting settled in.