Monday, January 5, 2009

Some News

Scott and I are the proud owners of a new house in Brandon, MS! Woohoo! (Cheers, applause, confetti...I think). We have been busy this past weekend packing and moving some things to the garage of the new home. We are both exhausted and SORE from using muscles we haven't used in a while. ;) We are hoping to fully move into the house late this week or over the weekend. Levi has given the new house his seal of approval, primarily b/c the home has two sets of stairs and a fountain in the front yard that he is particular enamored with. I can see lots of trouble in our future, but it will be an adventure!

Pictures and updates to come. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Let me know if y'all need some help with Levi or something during the moving process. Sims and I will be around this weekend. I am looking forward to coming for a visit. I bet Sims will love that fountain too!!!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Can't wait to see it! Congrats!

Glad you got the seal of approval from little man!

Ryan and Ginger Seaton said...

congrats on the new house...where is it?