Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shiloh's Coming Out Party

Some sweet friends of mine hosted a coming out party for Shiloh this past weekend. It was a ton of fun and I got to see lots of friends I haven't seen in a while. Shiloh was her usual charming, beautiful self. :) See?


Of course, most of the time she did this. :)


My friend Laura took some sweet pictures of her feet. I LOVE feet pictures.


And the only thing better than feet pictures are sweet little hand pictures...


Levi had a good time, too, and didn't mind that his sister was showered with gifts and attention. However, it took him a little while to warm up. Earlier that morning he told me he didn't want to see "dose wadies" who were coming to see Shiloh. :) He had to spend a little time hiding behind this tree before he decided all was well.







No comments: