Friday, March 26, 2010

Sleeping Cuties

Okay, so I had some demand for new Shiloh pics. I understand the impatience, cuz I can't get enough of her either. :)

She discovered her thumb last week and apparently thinks it's a good substitute for her pacifier. I'm not sure Dr. Tiffany will agree, but we're working on this. In the meantime, it's cute.


At night, we've found Shiloh rests better in a swaddle blanket. So during her daytime naps, she makes the most of the "kicked back with my arms behind my head" position. Can't say I blame her.


Of course, I couldn't overlook the cuteness of Big Brother Levi during naptime. :)




2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

is it the lighting in the pictures or does Shiloh have a touch of red in her hair?
gotta love those sleeping cuties!

hillfamilyms said...

I did mess with the color a bit on photo shop. :)