Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a busy weekend. So much so that I never even used my Nikon. So, the only pics I got were taken with my cell phone. OOPS! :)

Friday and Saturday, we spent some time at Nanny and Papaw's helping them move into their new house. Since Shiloh couldn't really carry anything heavy, she hung out and supervised.

Saturday night, Scott and Levi died eggs. The colored water is really more fun than the eggs. Not very tasty, though.

Took some photos of the lovely cross in front of my parents' church to remember the real meaning of Easter.

No Easter Sunday is complete without smocking and silly faces. :)



Not sure why this picture is so small, but isn't Shiloh pretty? :)






1 comment:

Linda said...

Levi is very handsome in his Easter outfit, Shiloh is "beautiful" and their mother is beautiful.

I can see you had a wonderful Easter.

God is good!

Your friend in Iowa