Thursday, April 15, 2010

Team Aaron's Heart

Just a little over a week until our local March for Babies event at the Renaissance on Highland Colony on Saturday, April 24th. Scott and I would be HONORED if you chose to walk with us in memory of our son. The March of Dimes would be BLESSED if there is a good turnout for the event. Just in case you've never been (and I haven't either!), here are some details. It should be lots of fun!

The walk is 3 miles long and will be up Highland Colony North. (I'm praying it's downhill all the way...) There will be several refreshment stations along the route. It will be a super fun event for kids with face painting, bounce houses, free Blue Bell ice cream, Madison Fire Safety Truck in attendance and temporary March for Babies tattoos.

You can register for the walk by visiting our team page, www.marchforbabies.org/aaronsheart. Just click on "walk with me" and register. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes! Once you register online, all you have to do is show up for the walk before 9 a.m. Oh, and if you'll be walking with us, please shoot me an email at faith.hill.ms@gmail.com so I can get a good headcount.

No comments: